Seat reservations Basel to St. Moritz

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 July 2014 at 7:59:33 #806513

Hi

how is the best way to purchase my 1st class swiss pass ? i will be staying in Basel Overnight before boarding train to St Moritz ? or can we buy before we leave UK and also struggling to find a email address for booking seats that are 1st class on my train from Basel to St Moritz . Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    14 July 2014 at 8:29:20 #840628

Hi zippy,

You can buy the pass before you leave the UK (delivery is free). All purchase options are listed here (be sure to select UK as your country, although it should be done automatically if you’re located there).

Seat reservations are not needed, see here.

Please don’t post in the Trip Reports section unless you post a report about a completed trip (see the forum rules). You’re more than welcome to post there once you have returned. You may even win a hotel voucher by doing so, as explained here. I will move this post to the Rail forum.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 July 2014 at 8:39:23 #840629

Hi

Thanks again 🙂

• The thread ‘Seat reservations Basel to St. Moritz’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.