May 22, 2013 - 7:26 AM
Good day to all travelers!
I am heading over to Europe at the end of the year and after reading this forum it helps me understand more on how to travel around switzerland! however i still have some questions to ask.
Firstly let me share with you my travel plan.
Munich - Zurich (rail) spend a couple days here.
Zurich - Interlaken ost(rail) spend a day here
Interlaken ost - Jungfraujoch (rail) explore for the afternoon
Jungfraujoch - Grindelwald (rail) spend the night here. and ski the next day! last day here as well
Grindelwald - zurich - paris Paris will be my next stop after switzerland.
So here are some questions that im not sure of.
1. Base of my itinerary, should i get a swiss pass?
2. i believe the interlaken to Jungfraujoch rail does not falls under the swiss pass and i have to purchase the tickets separately?
3. Same as from Jungfraujoch to Grindelwald i need to purchase another ticket?
4. To ski in grindelwald, i learnt that i need a lift pass or something. basically what are the procedures i need to ski in grindelwald?
5. From grindelwald to paris, issit more feasible to travel by rail or by plane from zurich to paris?
I will greatly appreciated if anyone could help me with these few questions!
Thanks so much!