Aug 4, 2017 - 12:07 PM
Thanks for clarifying my doubts. Based on that I have roughly created my itinerary. Could you please check and suggest few scenic routes if required to be added.
I'll start to use my 4 days regional pass from Day2.
1. Reach Bern from Lyon by 2pm. Check-in hotel.
2. Bern city walk. Stay overnight.
1. Early morning train from Bern - Luzern. Secure luggage at Luzern station.
2. Luzern city tour, Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument etc.
3. Evening train from Luzern - Interlaken OST. Check-in hotel.
1. Interlaken city tour + Boat ride at lake Brienz.
2. Interlaken Ost - Lauterbrunnen by evening train. Check-in hotel
1. Lauterbrunnen - Jungfrau by early morning train.
2. Jungfrau - Grindelwald by train and First by cable car.
3. Grindelwald - Wengen by cable car and then Lauterbrunnen by train.
1. Lauterbrunnen - Grütschalp by cable car and then Murren by train.
2. Murren - Trümmelbach waterfäll
3. Trümmelbach waterfäll - Lauterbrunnen. Check-out hotel.
4. Lauterbrunnen - Bern by train.
5. Bern - Lyon by evening bus.
S A Khan