Nov 1, 2015 - 6:42 PM
Hi I'm planning to make a trip in May 2016. Need some advise on whether I should get a Swiss pass or half card or a BO pass. My itineary is as follows; I'm planning to spend 4 days in Switzerland
1. Travelling from Paris to Zurich understand that I can buy a ticket to Basel and the that the Basel to Zurich part would be covered under Swiss pass.
2. From Zurich I'm planning to either travel straight to Lucerne/ Interlaken so is that covered under Swiss pass? Which would u advise me to stay Interlaken as the base or Lucerne? I'm planning to visit the BO region.
3. I want to take the golden express train from Lucerne to Interlaken Planning to go to grindewald as well and jungfrau and maybe schillitorn. So not sure about whether I should get the BO pass? Or is the Swiss pass sufficient.
4. Should I also spend a night in lauterbrunnen?
5. From Switzerland planning to head to Milan so should I take the bernina express train or should I take the train to spiez and then to domodosola and straight to Milan? Does the Swiss pass cover the journey?