Mar 2, 2015 - 6:38 AM
Me and my wife are travelling to Switzerland from April 7th to April 11th. Our Itinerary is as follows:
1. 7th April: Arrive at Interlaken West by 6 in evening from Munich. Visit surroundings a bit and rest. Night at Interlaken
2. 8th April: Start for Jungfrau early morning , return by late afternoon. Do a evening tour of River Thun Region. Do we have scope to do any other tour post Jungfrau visit, please suggest / recommend. I love to do paragliding and would like to know if this would be a good time to do that and places where I can do that. Also suggest an indicative cost for the same. Night at Interlaken
3. 9th April: Leave for Zermatt early morning and return by late afternoon. Catch a train to Lucerne on late evening. Can we do any other tour post Zermatt. Do you recommend any alternate tour to Zermatt, like St. Moritz or tour on Glacier express, etc. Night at Lucerne
4. 10th April: Do a tour of Mount Titlis and return back. Visit Lucerne and start for Zurich late evening. Night at Zurich
5. Catch a flight to Mumbai from Zurich. Flight time 12 noon.
Does this trip makes sense? Please feel free to suggest alternate itinerary keeping in mind that we have our accommodation booked at Interlaken, Lucerne and Zurich .
Few additional questions:
1. Should we opt for a 4 day swiss pass / half fare card.
2. I understand that for Jungfrau we will need to buy seperate tickets irrespective of 4 day pass or half fare card, wanted to know is Zermatt / St. Moritz covered under swiss pass.
Any other tips and suggestions would be most welcomed.
Many Thanks in advance for your help.
Look forward for your replies.