May 22, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Thanks for your details.
Below is our tentative schedule :
1. 5th June arrival at Interlakken around afternoon 15:00 hrs by CAR. I am not sure if we can do any sightseeing trip today , if possible please advise.
2. 6th June : Planning to make Jungfraujoch (Top of Europe )
3. 7th June : Golden Pass trip. Interlakken to Lucerne , then from Lucerne do the Mount Pilatus trip. I am not sure if both Golden Pass from Interlakken to Lucerne and Mount Pilatus trip can be covered in 1 day and back to Interlakken hotel in evening possible. Please advise on this.
4. 8th June : We are planning for Titlus trip or Schilthorn Trip
5. 9th June : Trumbelch falls by Car , Ferry ride in the Lake at Interlakken , Interlakken sightseeing etc
6. 10th June : Hotel checkout and return back to Netherlands.
Basically we are 2 families coming with 1 family of 4 adults ( 1 senior 65+ ) plus 1 chid ( 4 years old ). 2nd Family with 4 adults ( 1 senior 65+ ) with 2 child ( 1 child 7 years and 2nd kid 2 years old).
Can you please advise on the which type of Swiss pass is best over here , if swiss flexi pass or Swiss half fare card is best.
Also please let us know what is the cost and travel timings that we can expect for each trip in above schedule. Also I am planning to buy the swiss pass/half fare card at interalakken , is it possible that I can make reservation for the Golden pass train from Interlaken or should I do that well in advance over internet. Also let us know if any other place we can cover which I have missed out in the schedule.
Please advise on our above queries so we can do our planning
With Best Regards & Thanks