Thanks to myswissalps.com

• msra7hm2
    Participant
    63 posts
    28 October 2015 at 10:59:11 #808072

Thank you for the wonderful tips and suggestions – special thanks to Kim for providing the Wengen Murren Guide. I had the best holiday of my life. In brief:

5 nights in Murren doing the Northface trail, Gimmelwald hike, Paragliding to Lauterbrunnen Valley, seeing the Staubbach and Trummelbacjh falls, and Jungfraujoch. It was awesome and the weather was very clear and beautiful too.

Unfortunately I could not do the Mannlichen to Kleine Scheidegg hiking.

One important tip – Swiss Half Fare Card is the best card in my opinion. I had planned a lot but could not achieve much because of the long distances.

Swiss 2 hours is like 4 hours for a tourist. Do not be deceived by the indicated times for hikes.

I had the most beautiful time of my life. Thank you all friends!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    28 October 2015 at 12:46:49 #846744

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time. Thanks for reporting back here!

• The thread ‘Thanks to myswissalps.com’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.