Aug 18, 2014 - 4:19 PM
Hi, I'm seeking advice on which type of rail pass should i purchase for my upcoming trip to the following destinations.
1. Vevey/Montreux to Grindelwald
2. Grindelwald - First for hiking. May take other mountain ride to the surrounding peaks i.e. Top of Europe or Piz Gloria (Schilthorn) or Kleine Scheidegg.
3. Grindelwald to Interlaken - spend a night there. May want to visit Harder Kulm or Lake Thunn
4. Interlaken back to Vevey/Montreux
5. Vevey to Geneva for flight to Nice and Geneva back to Vevey
6. Vevey to Milan and vice versa
Need help to advise which is the most suitable rail pass to purchase during my stay in Switzerland. Besides the above, I may need public transport to travel around Lake Geneva area for a short day trip.
Many thanks in advance.