Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Peterli
Peterli
401 posts
top member
Apr 10, 2018 - 2:48 AM in reply to jadesh

Hello,

I don't quite understand why your trip is not a separate thread, but here goes anyway:

For June 24, I would suggest a boat ride on Lake Lucerne. www.luzern.com/en/boat -trips

For June 25 in the PM, I would suggest going up to the nearby Harder Kulm. www.interlaken.ch/en/e xcursion-harder-kulm.html

rockoyster
rockoyster
3388 posts
expert
Apr 10, 2018 - 2:49 AM in reply to jadesh

Hello Jadesh,

You really should start a new thread under Miscellaneous with a suitable subject rather than tagging on to Oriana's Trip report. You will stand more of a chance of getting your specific questions answered that way.

In the meantime . . . .

24 -June you will probably only have time to do some sight-seeing about the city after a trip to Titlis.

25 -June Harder Kulm or Schynigge Platte or Lake Cruise on Brienz or Thun lakes.

rockoyster
rockoyster
3388 posts
expert
Apr 10, 2018 - 2:50 AM in reply to Peterli

Snap!

Peterli
Peterli
401 posts
top member
Apr 10, 2018 - 2:51 AM in reply to rockoyster

Hah ! Beat you by one minute !

jadesh
jadesh
26 posts
Apr 10, 2018 - 2:58 AM in reply to Peterli

Hi Perterli

I am sorry, quite new to this forum, and didn't understand how it works, Let me start the new thread with specific subject.

Jadesh

jadesh
jadesh
26 posts
Apr 10, 2018 - 3:02 AM in reply to rockoyster

Hi Rockoyster

Yes, you are correct about starting new thread and I will have more chances of getting answers to my specific questions. My apologies, I am quite new to this forum, will try to create it. Please ignore the repeated post of mine, I will be re-posting it to get more specific answers related to my trip.

Thanks

Jadesh

Peterli
Peterli
401 posts
top member
Apr 10, 2018 - 3:07 AM

Hello Jadesh.

Rockoyster is probably working on your question as well and so you may end up getting somewhat similar or perhaps different advice from both of us. If I were you, I would start a new thread, using a title that is appropriate to your basic situation, and see if you can copy/paste the posting you did on April 10, 2018 (today) at 2:40 AM. Both Rockoyster and I could then copy/paste the replies we made to you on this thread.

If you have other questions from earlier posts you did on this thread that remain unanswered, then put these into a follow-up post.

Last modified on Apr 10, 2018 - 3:08 AM by Peterli
rockoyster
rockoyster
3388 posts
expert
Apr 10, 2018 - 3:13 AM in reply to Peterli
jadesh
jadesh
26 posts
Apr 10, 2018 - 3:23 AM in reply to Peterli

Hi Peterli

Fantastic, that would be great !, Thanks to you and Rockoyster, I highly appreciate your patience and cooperation for helping me to plan my trip more meaningful. I will be creating new thread with the title "Lucerne and Interlaken 5 day Family Trip" under the forum "SWITZERLAND MISCELLANEOUS:.

Will copy my 2:40 AM. post there.

Thanks

Jadesh

Peterli
Peterli
401 posts
top member
Apr 10, 2018 - 3:44 AM in reply to jadesh

Let us know when it is done. One more post here will be our notice.

jadesh
jadesh
26 posts
Apr 10, 2018 - 3:47 AM in reply to Peterli

Hi Pererli and Rockoyster

It is done, and here is the link

www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/lucerne-interlaken-5day-tripwhat-we-can-see

Thanks

Jadesh

Peterli
Peterli
401 posts
top member
Apr 10, 2018 - 3:53 AM in reply to jadesh

Looks good ! I've already copy/pasted my previous post from this thread.

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
4489 posts
expert
Apr 10, 2018 - 11:03 PM in reply to jadesh

Hi Jadesh-

It would be better to post a new thread in the Miscellaneous Forum, instead of adding to someone else's trip report. Then, you have your own thread, and is easier for others to find and follow.

Slowpoke

Oops- just caught up with the complete thread. Some of the forum menbers are very speedy. I'm a slowpoke.

Last modified on Apr 10, 2018 - 11:06 PM by Slowpoke

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018