About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Titlis tickets with Eurail Global Pass discount
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Titlis tickets with Eurail Global Pass discount

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Nirz
Nirz
1 post
Jun 22, 2022 - 10:05 AM

Hi there,

I am travelling to Switzerland for 6 days in July 2022. I have Eurorail pass which I want to use to book Mt. Titlis excursion. I am planning to go to top of Mt. Titlis from Engelberg. As per information on myswissalps & Eurorail website, one can get 25% discount on this ticket with Eurail pass. I tried to book the same but not able to find 25% discount option using Eurail pass. Only available options are below:

Swiss Travel Pass / Swiss Travel Pass Flex

Swiss Half Fare Card

Half Fare Travelcard / GA Travelcard

Can someone please share a link where I can book the ticket using my pass?

Thanks,

Nirz

1960man
1960man
4278 posts
expert
Jun 22, 2022 - 11:28 AM in reply to Nirz

I can't see it either. The Titlis website makes no mention. Eurail shows a 25% discount on maps, but the operating company is not listed in the Eurail list of operators giving discounts.

Ildiko
Ildiko
2460 posts
top member &
Jun 22, 2022 - 3:30 PM in reply to Nirz

Hi Nirz and welcome to MySwissAlps.com!

With the Eurail Global Pass you get 25% off when you are visiting Titlis according to the validity map. You can buy your discounted ticket on the spot at the ticket counter, just show your Eurail Global Pass to the staff.

Here is how you can get to Titlis: www.myswissalps.com/titlis/gettingthere

I hope this helps,

Ildiko

You can buy your Eurail Global Pass here: www.myswissalps.com/eurailglobalpass/price
Last modified on Jun 22, 2022 - 3:30 PM by Ildiko
Arno
Arno
15649 posts
expert &
Jun 23, 2022 - 8:05 AM in reply to Nirz

Hi Nirz,

Eurail Global Passes are used less frequently by tourists in Switzerland than other rail passes, such as the Swiss Travel Pass and the Swiss Half Fare Card. That's why Eurail Global Pass discounts often don't show up in price lists and ticket webshops. As Ildikó suggested, you can best buy your tickets at the valley station in this case.

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Who's MySwissAlps.com?
We're passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about planning a trip to Switzerland since 2002.
More about us

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022