May 24, 2017 - 4:59 AM
in reply to Lucas
Thank you and your team for all your efforts and time.
1. As per swissrailways.com, it indicates that for online tickets the order will be processed and a PDF link for printing your ticket will be sent to your email address at least 7 workings days prior to departure, unless your order was received less than 7 days before. My arrival date is 22nd June. Does this mean I would receive the ticket closer to 12th June or as soon as I order.
2. For Mt Titlis – swissrailways.com indicates a price of CHF 104 for adults. Net of STP discount it comes to CHF 58. However, for children less than 13 years of age, it shows the same price of CHF 58. There is no reduction for children and the price is same as the discounted price for adults. Am I missing anything here?
3. Also, the above website is open for advance booking from only 29th May. Is this due to season start date (or) may I assume that all the dates from 24th May to 28th May are fully booked?
4. Is the ticket bought on happyrail.com has the same validity like swissrailways.com?
5. The e-ticket option for Mt Titlis in happyrail indicates that it is only possible for Swiss Travel Pass Consecutive, Swiss Half Fare and Swiss Transfer Ticket. Is Swiss Travel Pass Consecutive and STP are one and same?
6. I understand there are some options for return from Mt Titlis to Lucern by train and boat. Could you please assist me the route for this with the link for boat timetable? I looked at Lakelucern website but could not get the required information I was looking for.
7. Also, need one help on getting a data card. I assume this can be ordered online. Can this be picked from Zurich airport upon our arrival? If so, is there any specific place where I can pick this in airport?
Thanks a lot for your help