Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Travel pass Lauterbrunnen, which one ?

Travel pass Lauterbrunnen, which one ?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Posts: 2
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
1 post
new member
Mar 13, 2016 - 10:20 AM

Hi, my partner and I are driving to Switzerland for the last week in May . We would love do do the jaungfrau rail trip to the ice station , aswell as trips to the revolving resteraunt ( shilthorn) harder kulm , first grindelwald over 3/4 days and don't know which travel pass to get , junfrau travel pass, Swiss pass etc can anybody tell me which would benefit us most , thx Flint

6136 posts
expert &
Mar 13, 2016 - 10:44 AM

Hi Flint, welcome to MySwissAlps!

I would recommend to compare the Jungfrau Travel Pass and Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland. Please note that the Jungfrau Travel Pass only covers a limited region, so you won't have options to travel somewhere else if the weather isn't good for example. If you're sure you'll stick to the region it's no problem of course. Also it does not include the Schilthorn. The Swiss Travel Pass (not Swiss Pass, that's something else) covers the entire country, which seems to be too much for your plans. You will need to do some calculations to make sure which pass works out best. Please see the below pages to compare your options:

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2020