Travel pass Lauterbrunnen, which one ?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 March 2016 at 10:20:19 #808601

Hi, my partner and I are driving to Switzerland for the last week in May . We would love do do the jaungfrau rail trip to the ice station , aswell as trips to the revolving resteraunt ( shilthorn) harder kulm , first grindelwald over 3/4 days and don’t know which travel pass to get , junfrau travel pass, Swiss pass etc can anybody tell me which would benefit us most , thx Flint

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7121 posts
    13 March 2016 at 10:44:30 #849342

Hi Flint, welcome to MySwissAlps!

I would recommend to compare the Jungfrau Travel Pass and Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland. Please note that the Jungfrau Travel Pass only covers a limited region, so you won’t have options to travel somewhere else if the weather isn’t good for example. If you’re sure you’ll stick to the region it’s no problem of course. Also it does not include the Schilthorn. The Swiss Travel Pass (not Swiss Pass, that’s something else) covers the entire country, which seems to be too much for your plans. You will need to do some calculations to make sure which pass works out best. Please see the below pages to compare your options:

• The thread ‘Travel pass Lauterbrunnen, which one ?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.