Feb 20, 2018 - 5:21 PM
in reply to Chantal
Again... Thanks! Updated.... Will the below itinerary work?
Prior to travel: Buy a Swiss Travel Pass* including Family Card. Advisable?
1. 05-Apr-2018: Arrive in Zurich around 12 Noon.
2. 05-Apr-2018: Around 1:00 PM take the train to Luzerne. Stay at Luzerne
3. 06-Apr-2018: Take the Train to Mt. Titlis and return to Luzerne
4. 07-Apr-2018: Visit Pilatus in the morning and head to Chur in the afternoon
5. 08-Apr-2018: Take the Bernina Express to Tirano from Chur
6. 08-Apr-2018: Head to Milan from Tirano
* Should I do this, would I need a 3 Day Consecutive Swiss Travel Pass or a 4 Day one? We are two families. 2 adults + 2 children (both 11) and 2 adults + one child (age 14). I understand children under 16 travel free?
Any service apartment OR Hotel recommendations for us at Luzerne and Chur?
Many Thanks! for your advice.