Jun 15, 2011 - 6:42 AM
Hello venkat, and welcome to the forum!
1) It's do-able to visit both the Rhine Falls and Lake Zurich that day. Please refer to the timetable
and this topic
for specifics on how to reach the Rhine Falls.
2) The Jungfraujoch should be open all year round. The Titlis
is still open as well; maintenance starts at November 7. If you intend to visit other viewing points, it's best to check their website and look for operating hours and timetables, as November typically is a month for maintenance.
3) That depends on how much luggage you intend to carry along. Train coaches generally offer enough space for luggage, but it's up to you to decide whether you want to carry it along. It may be convenient to hand in your luggage early in the morning at Zurich and have it shipped to Interlaken or Lucerne using the Fast Baggage Service
. You can pick it up there the same evening. Please note that this service is available at the Zurich main railway station, not the Zurich airport station.
4) That depends on your exact plans. If you want to limit your travelling times, you could choose to spend two nights in or near Lucerne and two nights in or near Interlaken, to cover both regions. But one of both towns will do as well. Both are located wonderfully and you won't regret spending your days there. If you're looking for alternatives for Interlaken, this page on accommodation
5) No, you should use a train connection here. The timetable offers all details.
Does this answer your questions? Best regards,