Which option?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
lfbnnn
lfbnnn
1 post
Mar 3, 2012 - 1:51 AM
Hi

I m planning to stay in Lucerne for 4 nights and Basel 2 nights in April. I will be arriving from Dijon to Lucerne and then leaving from Basel to Frankfurt. During my stay I will doing multiple day trips.

1: Lucerne to Zurich
2: Lucerne to Bern
3: Lucerne to Mt Titlis
4: Lucerne to Basel

Which would be the most economical A swiss saver pass or half fare pass?

Also would they be valid on the swiss part of the Dijon to Lucerne journey?

Thanks
Annika
Annika
5065 posts
expert &
Mar 4, 2012 - 6:57 AM
Hi lfbnnn! Will you be traveling with someone else? If so, the 2 for 1 offer on the 4 day Swiss Saver Flexi Pass would an economical option. You should use 4 free travel days for your transfers Basel-Lucerne, Lucerne-Basel, Lucerne-Zurich and Lucerne-Bern, and profit from a 50% discount on other days. Links to validity maps, allowing you to check where a pass is valid, can be found at each of our detailed rail pass pages, such as the Swiss Flexi Pass page.

If you can't use this offer, a regular 3 day Swiss Flexi Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card would be a good option. Here's how to calculate which pass is most economical for your plans.
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:34 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019