Zurich To Milan

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
TomBolda
TomBolda
5 posts
Mar 6, 2015 - 10:47 PM
I will be traveling from Zurich Airport to Lauterbrunnen and staying for 5 nights 5-27 thru 5-31 and taking some day trips around the different mountain towns during that 5 days. I will then be traveling to Milan and a couple other cities in Italy and Flying home out of Rome on 6-9-15. My question is what Rail pass would work the best for me.
Annika
Annika
5221 posts
expert &
Mar 7, 2015 - 1:19 PM

Hi Tom,

You can consider the Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: it includes the trips from Zurich airport to Lauterbrunnen, and Lauterbrunnen to Domodossola (Swiss/Italian border) for free. Also you will get a 50% discount on the day trips you'll make from Lauterbrunnen. Additionally you need a ticket from Domodossola to Milan.

Alternative options, depending on your exact plans, are the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland and the Jungfrau Railways Pass.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019