May 15, 2018 - 4:45 PM
Thanks Rockoyster. Now I see that option. So I have few questions on these confused itenaries I have. I am planning to buy swiss pass 8 days. (not HFC)
1) Zurich to Rhine falls and Stane am Rhein (might also do Konstantz if time permits). Now, with the above info you gave, do I need to separately book anything? I want to make sure I catch proper trains, boats and I am getting confused on how it will line up, where should I get down to catch the boat or train etc.. Which route to take for return trip? which side is best to sit at each leg for good views?
2) Golden route to Pilatus. Again the same as above, how do I know which train to take, where to get down, how to go to the glass factory, how do I come back and take either train or boat again? Also, while coming back which route to take? which side is best to sit for good views?
3) Same as above for schilthorn
4) Same as above for Jungfrau
5) To paris from lauterbrunnen, taking golden pass line. which route should I take? ie I take my luggages with me. So should I go to Interlaken, take golden pass to Montreaux, then to geneva and to paris on TGV? Also, how do I book this itenary? ie how do I choose each leg?
6) Do I need to reserve seats? If yes, which legs/ itenary is important for us to book seats?
I want to make use of my pass on all legs/itenary. And many thanks to patiently answering my questions. I want to make sure I am doing the right thing. Appreciate everyones help in this regard.
Last modified on May 15, 2018 - 4:57 PM by sreraku