Aug 5, 2011 - 11:30 AM
I am from Costa Rica and i am leaving to Italy on August 19th, I am interestedin buying a Berner Oberland pass because will be in Switzerland between 2-5September(I would like to take the promotion of 2x1 on the price of the ticket)…willcome from Venice on September 2, and will stay in Lauterbrunnen Valley the 3rd,4 th and 5th doing trips to Grindelwald, Murren, Wengen, etc.
Here are my questions:
· In yourwebsite asks for travel date? This means the exact dayswill be in Berner Oberland? Or the dates of the beginning of my trip, as I toldyou before will start my trip on august 20th. I would like to take the promotion of 2x1 on September…soI don’t want to make a mistake and write the wrong dates and lose this offer.
· Is it possible to receivethe pass before my departure to Europe? How much time will take to DHL todeliver the package?
· Is the first date of thejourney printed on the pass? Or is it like Eurail pass that I write it with apencil?
· On September 2 will take atrain from Venice to Lauterbrunnen…the train will pass by Brig, could I use the50% discount of the pass from Brig To Lauterbrunnen?
· I guess I can buy theticket from Venice to lauterbrunnen in Venice, the first part of the journey fromVenice to Domodossola will be covered by a eurail pass. According to the validitymap of the Berner Oberland Pass it includes 50% discount from Brig, so how can Iapply this discount if I buy the ticket in Venice? Should I have to pay the fullamount from Domodossola to Brig and 50% from Brig to Lauterbrunnen?
· My trip starts in Rome, isit safe and possible to ask you to send the pass to my hotel in Rome? What happensif the people from the hotel loses the pass and don’t deliver it to me?
Thanks for your answers, will appreciate if you answer me soon….