Where can I travel with the Tell-Pass Winter?
The Tell-Pass Winter allows free traveling in the Central Switzerland region, which is roughly the area between Lucerne, Interlaken, Andermatt and Zug.
Download the network map for all details.
How the map works
- Free traveling applies to all routes on the map. Blue lines are boats, the other lines are trains, buses or mountain transport;
- Traveling with the Tell-Pass Winter applies to all trains that operate on the indicated lines and that are listed in the timetables. The train type (InterCity, local, panoramic) and the operating company do not matter. Panoramic trains such as the Golden Pass are thus included.
Top attractions covered by the Tell-Pass Winter
Golden Pass line
- Train from Interlaken to Lucerne: free
- Train from Montreux to Interlaken: no discount
Golden Pass line details
- Cableway from Kriens to Pilatus: free
- Train to Lucerne: free
- Bus from Lucerne to Kriens: free
- Train from Arth-Goldau or Vitznau to Mount Rigi: free
- Train to Arth-Goldau: free
- Boat to Vitznau: free
- Cable car from Engelberg to Mount Titlis: free
- Train to Engelberg: free
Wilhelm Tell Express
- Boat from Lucerne to Flüelen and train from Flüelen to Göschenen: free
Please note: upgrade ticket to 1st class required
- Train from Göschenen to Locarno: no discount
- Seat reservations and surcharge: no discount
Wilhelm Tell Express details