I and my friend, 4 persons, at 35 yrs plan to have trip in Switzerland during April 16-23. We will be arrive Geneva on April 16 at 7.30 from Paris by night bus. We already book the apartment in Frutigen for all 7 nights and plan to buy Swiss Travel Pass 8 days.
I search a lot of information to create my detail literary plan because this is my 1st time in Europe. I would like to get your suggestion and answer some question both for Trip plan and Daylife. The avg temp in my country is about 30 degree celsius. Would you please suggest shop in Geneva where i can buy proper shoe for snow activity? How much does it cost? It’s no need to be premium and fit for purpose as i can’t not use it in my country:(
Sat, April 16: Geneva/Lausanne/Montreux .
- 7.30 Geneva 8.12 Train to Lausanne 10.17 Train to Montreux (Château de Chillon ) 12.48 Train to Geneva 15.15 Train to Frutigen 18.00 Check in Apartment
- Should cut Lausanne?
- Does it has supermarket for our food closed to Geneva station?
- Can we use bank note for our luggage locker
From April 17-21, schedule will be flexible depending weather, i plan to check it via these 2 websites: http://www.meteoswiss.admin.c h/web/en/weather.html, http://www.swisspanorama.com
Sun, April 17: Mt.Rigi, Lake Luzern
- 8.03 Train to Luzern 10.12 Cruise to Vitznau Port 11.15 Take Train to Rigi Klum 14.15 Take Cable Car to Weggis 15.05 Cruise to Luzern 16.00 CityWalk-Luzern
Mon, April 18: Matterhorn, Zermatt
- 8.00 Train to Zermatt 10.24 Zermatt to Gornergrat 12.00 Gornergrate to Rotenboden 15.36 Rotenboden to Zermatt 17.00 City Walk Zermatt
- We are interested to do Toboggan activity here,
Tue, April 19: Mt. Titlis, Engelberg
- 8.03 Train to Engelberg 11.03 Train to Titlis 13.00 Train to Trubsee 15.30 Train to Engelberg 16.30 CityWalk_Engelberg 17.01 Engelberg to Frutigen
- We intend to join Trübsee snow park. Should we prepare spare our dry cloth
Wed, April 20: Glacier3000, Col-du-Pillon
- 7.03 Train to Col-du-Pillon 10.00 Cable car to Glacier3000 16.00 Cable car to Col-du-Pillon 16.41/17.41 Col-du-Pillon to Frutigen
- We plan to Dog sled riding, Alphine Coaster, Peak Walk by Tissot, Ice Express Chairplift, Sliding Fun.
- I understand that Alphine Coaster is closed, am i right?
- I can’t find Dog sled riding price in the website, do you have any information such as price and timeable?
Thu, April 21: Zurich/Schaffhausen/Stein am Rhein
- I’m not specify timing as it’s city walk?
- We plan to buy watch here, should we?
Fri, April 22: Murren&Gimmewald vs Frutigen?
- I initially plan to go Murrren and Gimmelwald, but i’m not sure should we visit place around our place as Frutigen? Please advice
Sat, April 23: Train to Venice
All your comments, suggestion, recommendation are highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for you help
- The thread ‘8 days Switzerland trip April 16-23, need advice’ is closed to new replies.