Hotels in Geneva with air-conditioner

• Lilly22
    Participant
    2 posts
    11 June 2022 at 12:28:38 #827476

Hello

I really need help, our trip is in a couple weeks and I’m panicking for not having a room yet.

We live in a very cold climate and due to medical issues need working Air conditioner in our rooms to cool the room to about 20C. I have learned this is vey difficult to find in Switzerland and hasn’t been needed in the past.

However, this year temperatures are already in the 30’s / 80’s and the hotels have informed us they expect they to reach high 80’s by July. They say their ACs will only bring their temps down 5 degrees vs outside temps. Ex it outside temp is 85 the room will be at 80 lowest.

Has Anyone here stayed in the Lake Geneva area that had a great AC? Please let me know.

my family is in Chexbres I can be up to 35 min away (vevey, Lausanne etc). Also if the hotel has a pool it would be great, but AC is a must.

Please help thank you so much.

Can I rent a portable Ac?

• The thread ‘Hotels in Geneva with air-conditioner’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11250 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.