Mid-November journey plan to Switzerland

• shubhamswiz
    Participant
    4 posts
    19 October 2022 at 11:11:31 #828534

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to travel to Switzerland next mid november 13th to 17th along with my mum. We have already found an AirBnb in Lauterbrunnen close to station and bus stop. Below is my itinerary and was wondering if you experts could provide me any suggestions or things to look out for, thanks!

Day 1 (16th nov): Zurich Airport to Lauterbrunnen – Check in, explore the surroundings and rest

Day 2 (17th nov): Interlaken to Lake Thun to Interlaken Boat cruise

Day 3 (18th nov): Top of Europe Jungfrau tour

Day 4 (19th nov): Glacier Helicopter Fly

Day 5 (20th nov): Explore the surroundings & chill go visit nearby free of cost places, would love some suggestions

Day 6 (21st nov): Checkout in Morning and Travel Lauterbrunnen to Chur and stay over one night to get Bernina Express in morning (booking via SBB) undecided about 1 night accomodation in Chur.

Day 7 (22nd nov):Bernina Express to Tirano. Then travel Tirano to Milan to Paris all by train.

I am still confused by which rail pass to use Swiss Half Fare Card, Saver Day Pass or Swiss Travel Pass.

Let me know your suggestions, i still feel like i am using way too many days for few little activities? Not sure, would really appreciate all your time. Thanks!

• The thread ‘Mid-November journey plan to Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11380 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.