5 days itinerary starts from Zurich in Spring

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 December 2015 at 11:13:06 #808206

Hi everyone! Me and some friends planning to visit swiss for 5 days in May 6-11th 2016 (I know its long way to go, but would like to prepare).

So here’s our itinerary:

6 : Take train from Paris to Zurich, explore the city (stay overnight at Zurich)

7: Take train to Lucerne (stay at Lucerne)

8 : Day trip to Mt. Titlis (stay at Lucerne)

9:Take train to Interlaken (stay at Interlaken)

10 : Day trip to Mt. Jungfrauch (stay at Interlaken)

11: Take train to Milan from Interlaken.

My next questions are:

a) Please advise does the itinerary above feasible?

b) is it worth it if we buy 4 days swiss pass?

Thank you 🙂

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    21 December 2015 at 15:27:19 #847305

Welcome natassyamo, and thanks for visiting MySwissAlps!

Good to hear you’re already preapring for next May. Your itinerary looks fine to me. Your plans are doable and your days won’t be too long. Details about your train journeys can be found in the timetable. Please find further tips at our pages on

A 4 day continuous Swiss Travel Pass isn’t the best choice for your plans, since 2 out of your 6 travel days wouldn’t be covered. Depending on your exact plans, I think you’d best consider either an 8 day Swiss Travel Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card. Once you’ve finalized your schedule, you can take a look at our tips on how to find out which pass is best.

Does that get you started?

• The thread ‘5 days itinerary starts from Zurich in Spring’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.