8 days trip to Jungfrau region in Sept “22

• Joygene75
    Participant
    1 post
    9 June 2022 at 5:21:26 #827455

Hi,

My wife and I are planning to be Switzerland and visiting the beautiful Grindelwald region. We will arrive at Zurich early morning and spend the night there before heading to Grindelwald. The following is our high level itinerary

Day 1 : Arrival in Zurich (International Flight)

Day 2-5: Arrive in Grindelwald (we intend to visit Jungfraujoch and Harder Klum, including 3 to 4 relatively easy hiking trails in the surrounding region including First & Lauterbrunnen). I haven’t figured out which hiking trails yet because there so many. Suggestions will be welcomed. We are still torn between to base in Interlaken vs Grindelwald but veer towards staying closer to the mountains in Grindelwald.

Day 6-8: Arrive at Lucerne.(Lake Lucerne, Mt Rigi, Mt Titlis, Old town) – any suggestions welcome

Day 9, we are going to Paris by taking the train. Which is the train transport node/station closest to Lucerne where we can take the train to Paris? Is it Zurich or Bern?

Much appreciate any tips/ideas/suggestions that could help refine my itinerary. Thank you.

Eugene

• The thread ‘8 days trip to Jungfrau region in Sept “22’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.