Travel plan for 7 days Switzerland in December!

Travel plan for 7 days Switzerland in December!

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Ash01
Ash01
3 posts
Dec 1, 2016 - 7:09 PM

Hello All,

We are planning a 7 days trip on 27th of December 2016 to Switzerland from Dubai. we are 2 Adults & 1 child (12 yrs). Please advise the best scenic places in Switzerland. I need suggestions from you all as per below points for my trip.

1. We will be reaching Zurich on 27th of December 2016 at 14:00 hrs, Zurich - Rhinefalls on the same day.

2. We are planning to spend our 6 days in Jungfrau Region & Zermatt. kindly suggest the best scenic places. We love mountains!!

3. Intrested in Winter activities like Skiing,sleding,tubing..( Kindly suggest Ski resorts for the beginners in Jungfrau Region)

4. Please suggest which travel pass we should buy for 7 days.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards

Aisha

Annika
Annika
4880 posts
expert &
Dec 2, 2016 - 7:15 PM

Hi Aisha, thanks for joining us!

1. You may want to reconsider the Rhine Falls. I feel like it's a bit too much after you arrival in Zurich at 2 pm, and the falls aren't that impressive in winter. Spending some time in downtown Zurich instead would be my personal preference.

2. Please refer to our tips at myswissalps.com/interl aken/activities and myswissalps.com/zermat t/activities.

3. You'll find snow activities at the higher mountain tops, such as Jungfraujoch, Schilthorn, Gornergrat and Klein Matterhorn. Depending on weather and snow conditions, Männlichen and First in the Jungfrau region might be an option too.

4. If I were you I'd consider either an 8 day Swiss Travel Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card. Which option is most economical for your plans can best be calculated (please refer to myswissalps.com/train/ ticketspasses/practica l/chooserailpass) once your plans are set.

Does this get you started?

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017