May 22, 2018 - 3:20 PM
The Half Fare Pass just about breaks even if i am paying 50% standard fares and we dont do Jungfraujoch trip.
However, if we decide to do the Jungfraujoch then it clearly would save money. Only issue we do not know if we will do that trip until the day before.
The third option is where i could buy Saver Day passes 30 days in advance of my trip without having to buy a half fare pass too. Assuming i can pick up these passes for no more than CHF 52 each (CHF 104 return) then it would work out cheaper to do this option. Again, this assumes i dont do the Jungfraujoch.
So i may wait until they release Saver Day passes for my trip (30 days prior to trip) to see what price i can get them for. Does that make sense?