Easter in Bernese Oberland: Grindelwald or Mürren?

• BPTraveler
    Participant
    2 posts
    1 February 2022 at 23:17:31 #826464

We are a family of four (2 adults, 2 kids) spending 10 days in Switzerland. We plan to travel from Zermatt to the Bernese Oberlan d on Easter day and stay until the following Wednesday when we head to Luzern for a couple of days. I have found a hotel in Murren and a hotel in Grindelwald. What is the better option at that time of year? I like the idea of staying in Murren because it is high up and has those incredible views. But I know it is the shoulder season so I didn’t know if Murren would be completely quiet and we should therefore go towards Grindelwald. Also, I know the weather can be hit or miss in April so we are going to be flexible on what we do so Grindelwald might provide more flexibility. Any help is much appreciated!

• The thread ‘Easter in Bernese Oberland: Grindelwald or Mürren?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.