Feb 3, 2022 - 2:56 AM
in reply to Ildiko
Thanks for your response. It’s very helpful. I guess we will go with Grindelwald and just visit Murren. The snow won’t bother us and the kids will think it’s neat! It is a tough decision because both accommodations that I have reserved seem nice.
I am still working on whether we get the half fare pass or the Swiss pass. I have found your spreadsheet and plan to work with it once the fares are released for our visit. Is it right they only release them 60 days ahead?