Help! Only 3 days Luzern and Zurich

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Lidia
Lidia
5 posts
Jan 29, 2016 - 8:03 PM

Hi experts,

Need your advise please. I will arrive at Zurich on 4 Feb around 9am and will have to catch the 5 pm flight again on 6 Feb. So it will indeed be a very short trip.

unfortunately, I have reserved hotels before I found this website. So I have reserved 1 night in Luzern on 4 Feb and 1 night in Zurich on 5 Feb.

What would be your suggestion for my short visit to make the most of it? Currently I am thinking of:

- Day 1 (4 Feb) : visit Rigi/Pilatus/Titlis or can it be combined?

- Day 2 (5 Feb) : enjoy Luzern and trip to Zurich in the afternoon

- Day 3 (6 Feb) : enjoy Zurich (or probably take a short-medium lake cruise) and back to the airport.

please advise if the current plan is ok or please suggest a better one

Thanks a lot.

Annika
Annika
6100 posts
expert &
Jan 31, 2016 - 9:57 AM

Hi Lidia!

I think your plans make sense, and they do allow for some very nice sightseeing. As for day 1: it would be too much to combine all three mountains. You'd better focus on Rigi and/or Pilatus, as they can be reached more easily from Lucerne than Titlis. You would be able to do both Rigi and Pilatus in one day, if you don't mind a somewhat longer travel day. Of course you should only do so if weather is good and skies are clear. Rigi can well be combined with a boat trip over Lake Lucerne, if you like.

Tips for sightseeing in Lucerne are at our Lucerne page; tips for Zurich are at our Zurich page. You may enjoy the short ride to viewing point Uetliberg from Zurich.

Does this help you out?

Lidia
Lidia
5 posts
Feb 1, 2016 - 2:16 PM

Hi Annika,

Indeed, it helps. really look forward to visit.

Thanks..

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019