Jun 29, 2018 - 12:35 AM
We plan to visit Switzerland from Milan. Our plan is as follows :
1. Train from Milan to Interlaken where we stay for two days. We may visit Sion if it's feasible unless there's enough to do in Interlaken for our duration.
2. Train from Interlaken to Zermatt where we stay for another two days and then back to Milan.
Following are my questions :
1. Should I buy the half fare pass for this entire trip? Would it make sense?
2. When I book my ticket from Milan to Interlaken, the ticket prices that I pay online for purchasing the ticket is the only amount I pay? Or do I have to pay anything extra while entering the border or extra charges for using Switzerland rails?
3. We intend to relax in Zermatt but want to make good use of our time in Interlaken. From what I saw, there isn't much to do unless someone can suggest few good things.
4. We intend to travel in the first week of October. Is that a good time for zermatt and Interlaken to see snow?
Thank you very much in advance. :)