Non skier pass for Wengen, Grindelwald and Murren

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 January 2017 at 13:17:33 #810701

Hi Everyone

My 1st post relating to a trip in April to wonderful Lauterbrunnen ( 25 years since last visit) 1 of our group is a non skier is there a pass she can get to meet us for lunch etc as we ski round these different areas

Many thanks

Rob

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    31 January 2017 at 16:01:13 #858596

Hi Rob,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Good to hear you going back to Switzerland. The Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland could be an option, but it starts from April 22 only: myswissalps.com/ regionalpass berneseoberland. Before that date, there is a hiking & sledging pass: http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauhikingsledgingpa ss.

However, both these options are intended for frequent traveling. It sounds like she won’t be traveling that much. If so, regular point to point tickets and a Swiss Half Fare Card to get discounts on those might be a better fit.

andrew
    Participant
    147 posts
    1 February 2017 at 12:26:34 #858597

Hi Robtriggs1,

I ski with a couple of friends most years in Wengen but my wife’s knee no longer allows her to ski. She has found the hiking and sledging pass very useful to meet up with us, with one or two high exceptions, all over the Jungfrau area. One thing – the H&S pass has a maximum of period of 7 consecutive days, so if you’re going for longer than that she’ll have to decide how to use it.

Andrew

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 February 2017 at 15:58:38 #858598

guys

thanks for your responses igves me something to work with

• The thread ‘Non skier pass for Wengen, Grindelwald and Murren’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.