Non skier pass for Wengen, Grindelwald and Murren

Non skier pass for Wengen, Grindelwald and Murren

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
robtriggs1
robtriggs1
2 posts
Jan 31, 2017 - 1:17 PM

Hi Everyone

My 1st post relating to a trip in April to wonderful Lauterbrunnen ( 25 years since last visit) 1 of our group is a non skier is there a pass she can get to meet us for lunch etc as we ski round these different areas

Many thanks

Rob

Arno
Arno
11140 posts
expert &
Jan 31, 2017 - 4:01 PM

Hi Rob,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Good to hear you going back to Switzerland. The Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland could be an option, but it starts from April 22 only: myswissalps.com/ regionalpass berneseoberland. Before that date, there is a hiking & sledging pass: www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauhikingsledgingpa ss.

However, both these options are intended for frequent traveling. It sounds like she won't be traveling that much. If so, regular point to point tickets and a Swiss Half Fare Card to get discounts on those might be a better fit.

Last modified on Jan 18, 2018 - 11:33 AM by Arno
andrew
andrew
80 posts
Feb 1, 2017 - 12:26 PM

Hi Robtriggs1,

I ski with a couple of friends most years in Wengen but my wife's knee no longer allows her to ski. She has found the hiking and sledging pass very useful to meet up with us, with one or two high exceptions, all over the Jungfrau area. One thing - the H&S pass has a maximum of period of 7 consecutive days, so if you're going for longer than that she'll have to decide how to use it.

Andrew

robtriggs1
robtriggs1
2 posts
Feb 1, 2017 - 3:58 PM

guys

thanks for your responses igves me something to work with

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018