Places to visit Zurich and Lucerne

Places to visit Zurich and Lucerne

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
umeshghai
umeshghai
3 posts
Feb 7, 2017 - 1:55 PM

Finally have decided for a 6 night stay in Switzerland. Will be first staying for 2 nights in Zurich and then move to Lucerne for 4 nights. Am traveling with my two kids aged 10 yrs and 6 yrs and my mother aged 64 yrs. Please suggest me places that I can visit while I will be at my two bases. Also what kind of rail pass that I require for all my travel in Switzerland. After my visit we shall be going to Paris Disneyland so what would be the best mode for it. Thanks in advance.

Lucas
Lucas
7222 posts
expert &
Feb 7, 2017 - 5:10 PM in reply to umeshghai

Hi umeshghai,

We have given you a lot of options and ideas for you to consider on your other thread here.

Zurich is the largest city in Switzerland and is best for restaurants and museums/ art galleries. The real mountain scenery is near Luzern. Please click on this link for things to do in Luzern.
I would suggest a boat trip on Lake Luzern and a trip to either or both Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis.

If you are looking for someone to build and book a custom holiday package for you please click here.

Best regards,
Lucas

Last modified on Feb 8, 2017 - 11:56 AM by Arno
Bobbie
Bobbie
1 post
Feb 8, 2017 - 9:50 PM

The most important sights of Zurich are the Old Town, Bahnhofstrasse, Grossmünster church and Lake Zurich are all based in Zurich’s town center. They are all reached within a three-hour walk or can be accessed by public transport. Culture lovers will enjoy a visit to the museum, Opera House, Schauspielhaus (municipal theater) or Tonhalle (concert hall). Nature fans can take a trip to Zurich’s very own Uetliberg "mountain", visit the zoo or take a boat to Rapperswil.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018