Please read these FAQ's before you post

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Arno
Arno
13648 posts
expert &
Apr 18, 2019 - 6:33 PM

Hello everyone,

To get your questions answered as fast as possible, please take a minute to read the below frequently asked questions and answers.

Can you suggest an itinerary for me?

• We don't create itineraries. You can best do that yourself, because you know your interests, budget and travel pace best. We are happy to help though. Please have a look at our tips about planning, activities and towns. Feel free to post your tentative itinerary with any questions you have left.

What are the things I can do in the town I will visit?

• We have pages about all major regions and towns in Switzerland. You'll find our tips for things to do there. Please start here: www.myswissalps.com/wh eretogo.

What will the weather be like when I visit?

Where should I stay in the Jungfrau region?

• The main options are Interlaken, Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, Mürren and Wengen. Our Jungfrau region page offers details on all of those to help you choose.

How do I find the answer to other questions?

• MySwissAlps offers much more than the forum. Please use the search box and the menu in the top of the website to find all our tips about planning a trip to Switzerland.

Do you have any questions left?

You are welcome to submit a post here: www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/miscellaneous. We'll be glad to help you out. Before posting, please read our forum rules if you are new to the MySwissAlps forum: www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/rules.

You'll find more frequently asked questions here: www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/please-read-these-faqs-before-you-post.

Last modified on Apr 18, 2019 - 6:39 PM by Arno

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019