SBB/STC customer care email address

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Victoria
    Participant
    64 posts
    10 March 2020 at 21:52:26 #931349

Did you buy your Swiss Travel Passes from SBB or more likely their official shop for tourists called STC (Switzerland Travel Centre)? See http://www.myswissalps.com/aboutus/partners/sbb.

Catchlisha
    Participant
    26 posts
    11 March 2020 at 8:52:18 #931350

I bought the STP from the official SBB site.

Can anyone advise the email address to contact SBB?

Many thanks

Lisha

Arno
    15484 posts
    11 March 2020 at 9:30:50 #931351

Hi Lisha,

I’m not sure where to go if you didn’t purchase via their official tourist web shop. Didn’t they include contact details when they sent the pass? Their phone number is 0848 44 66 88. I don’t know if it works from abroad: +41 848 44 66 88.

You filled out a request for a ticket refund, I don’t know if that will work for a Swiss Travel Pass. They should respond though, sooner or later, but I assume it’s very busy now. If their reply takes long, you could contact the tourist web shop via Victoria’s link. They may not be able to help, but it’s worth a try.

Catchlisha
    Participant
    26 posts
    11 March 2020 at 9:57:37 #931352

Let me give the number a call.

Thanks Arno and Victoria

Catchlisha
    Participant
    26 posts
    11 March 2020 at 22:31:29 #931353

Hello everyone

For the benefit of all, I wanted to share how I have requested my cancellation for the Swiss travel pass.

As mentioned earlier in this post, I purchased my Swiss Travel Pass from the official SBB website.

This is the Link I used to buy the Swiss Travel Pass

http://www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays/travel-in-switzerland/international-guests/swiss-travel-pass.html

I went to section “Fare/Buy” and selected the link for ” Swiss Travel Pass 4 days”

http://www.sbb.ch/en/buying/pages/offerte/offertenProduktbasiert.xhtml

Followed the prompts, selected appropriate travel dates and proceeded to make the payments.

Initially when I decided to cancel my trip, I followed the link mentioned in my first post to request a refund but I got no response.

So today I called +41 848 446 688. Pressed option 4 for English and option 4 for other queries. A lady picked up, I gave my order number, and after confirming my details…she advised me, she has made the refund, it should reflect in my account in a few days…

Hopefully I will get the money back soon. Will try to come back and update if i do.

Thought I would share especially, since people are concerned about Travelling with the Coronavirus scare!

Hope this helps!

Regards

Lisha Sanjay

Catchlisha
    Participant
    26 posts
    14 March 2020 at 0:27:27 #931354

Just to update everyone, I got my refund and got the full money back.

SBB is great!

Regards

Lisha Sanjay

Anna
    6382 posts
    14 March 2020 at 5:55:02 #931355

That’s a relief Lisha!

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘SBB/STC customer care email address’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.