Tell-Pass valid for Zurich & Rhine falls?

Tell-Pass valid for Zurich & Rhine falls?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Sangi
Sangi
8 posts
Apr 30, 2018 - 2:20 PM

HI, I am arriving Luzern from Innsbruck on 26th june afternoon and return is on 30th june to Zurich. We will be in Lucern from 26th to 30th jun and will leave lucern on 30th morning and arrive zurich and take late night flight to delhi. On tell pass can I travel to Zurich and Rhine falls on the last day. or I will need to buy the swiss travel pass. Thank you

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
Apr 30, 2018 - 5:10 PM in reply to Sangi

Hi Sangi, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

The Tell-Pass (Summer) will not cover that part of the trip. Here you can download a validity map: www.myswissalps.com/te llpass/validity.

I think it's best to buy a point-to-point ticket from Lucerne.

Sangi
Sangi
8 posts
May 1, 2018 - 6:20 PM in reply to Chantal

Thank you. Also if you could please help me to understand. If I buy the 4day Swiss travel pass, but I am in Switzerland for 5days(26-30jun). Can I start using from the next day of arrival, that is from 27th June. And how do I validate it to start using. I will be buying it online from the website and will print at home. Thank you

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
May 1, 2018 - 6:33 PM in reply to Sangi

Yes, you can start the next day of arrival. When you order the pass online (www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price) you will have to provide the start date.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018