Tell-Pass valid for Zurich & Rhine falls?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 April 2018 at 14:20:03 #815628

HI, I am arriving Luzern from Innsbruck on 26th june afternoon and return is on 30th june to Zurich. We will be in Lucern from 26th to 30th jun and will leave lucern on 30th morning and arrive zurich and take late night flight to delhi. On tell pass can I travel to Zurich and Rhine falls on the last day. or I will need to buy the swiss travel pass. Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 April 2018 at 17:10:10 #883689

Hi Sangi, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

The Tell-Pass (Summer) will not cover that part of the trip. Here you can download a validity map: http://www.myswissalps.com/te llpass/validity.

I think it’s best to buy a point-to-point ticket from Lucerne.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 May 2018 at 18:20:14 #883690

Thank you. Also if you could please help me to understand. If I buy the 4day Swiss travel pass, but I am in Switzerland for 5days(26-30jun). Can I start using from the next day of arrival, that is from 27th June. And how do I validate it to start using. I will be buying it online from the website and will print at home. Thank you

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 May 2018 at 18:33:53 #883691

Yes, you can start the next day of arrival. When you order the pass online (http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price) you will have to provide the start date.

• The thread ‘Tell-Pass valid for Zurich & Rhine falls?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.