Swiss Pass vs individual tickets for adult&child 6

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 March 2019 at 11:39:09 #820595

Hello,

I’m travelling with my 6 and a half years daughter to Basel -Airport and from there to Zurich where we have our accommodation and staying for 6 days.

From Zurich I would like to take her up to Matterhorn mountain in one of the days or on Jungfraujoch depending on the weather.

In the other days to the Botanical Garden, to the Zurich zoo, to the waterfall Neuhausen Rheinfall, maybe on Uetliberg and Planet Trail, and maybe on Lake Zurich.

My question is: do I buy a Swiss travel pass for 8 days or individual tickets for me and her for each and every of these activities? Since I can not find the exact prices for the cable cars up to Matterhorn or Jungfraujochi don’t exactly how much it will cost. Also i don’t exactly know how many times we will use the tram or train in Zurich to get to these points.

If the weather is not very good we will probably skip some. Any other activities are most welcomed.

Thank you!

• The thread ‘Swiss Pass vs individual tickets for adult&child 6’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.