Jun 2, 2013 - 8:55 AM
1) It's no problem to get out in Wengen and (shortly) explore the town. It all depends on how early or late you want to get back to Lucerne.
2) All trips, incluse those to the Titlis, can be planned with the aid of the timetable I mentioned. Just enter 'Kleintitlis' as your destination.
3) I suggest you check the chocolate factory website
and then decide whether it's worth the trip for you. An alternative somehwat closer to Lucerne, bit still quite far off, would be Shoggiland in Flawil. There are also daily chocolate shows in Hotel Schuh Interlaken.
4) If you like the freedom of traveling wherever you want during all days of your stay, the 8 day Swiss Saver Pass
would be by far the most comfortable solution. The Swiss Saver Flexi Pass requires you to write down the dates of your free travel days or have the pass stamped at a railway station before you board the first train, bus or boat that day. You'll also have to buy additional buy 50% discounted tickets on the non-free travel days. You can compare both passes in detail by studying the Swiss Pass
and Swiss Flexi Pass
5) I'm not quite sure what kind of suggestions you're looking for concerning your stay in Lucerne. If you're searching for hotels: they can be found here
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:35 PM by Arno