Which railpasses cover the Allmendhubel funicular?

• Mariat444
    Participant
    6 posts
    30 November 2021 at 19:59:22 #826332

Hi, our trip isn’t until June, but I’ve been doing the math to see if I should jump on this 25% off sale on the Swiss Travel Pass. I’m having the hardest time figuring out if the regional passes cover the Allmendhubel funicular. (I think I have the Schhiltorn figured out, but that one is also confusing.) Since much of our trip will be based in Muerren, it may figure into our rail pass decisions.

From what I can tell:

Schilthorn: Half off with Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, and Berner Oberland Pass. 25% off with Jungfrau Travel Pass.

Allmendhubel funicular: Half off with Swiss Travel Pass? Half off with Berner Oberland Pass? Half off with Swiss Half Fare Card. For the Jungfrau Travel Pass, one map I see has it as a black line and the other has it as a dotted line. So it’s either fully covered or discounted in some way.

Anyone know the answer?

• The thread ‘Which railpasses cover the Allmendhubel funicular?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.