Where can I travel with the Tell-Pass Winter?
The Tell-Pass Winter allows free traveling in the Central Switzerland region, which is roughly the area between Lucerne, Interlaken, Andermatt and Zug.
Download the network map for all details.
How the map works
- Free traveling applies to all routes on the map. Blue lines are boats, the other lines are trains, buses or mountain transport;
- Traveling with the Tell-Pass Winter applies to all trains that operate on the indicated lines and that are listed in the timetables. The train type (InterCity, local, panoramic) and the operating company do not matter. Panoramic trains such as the Golden Pass are thus included.
Top attractions covered by the Tell-Pass Winter
- Funicular from Kehrsiten-Bürgenstock to Bürgenstock: free
- Boat to Kehrsiten-Bürgenstock: free
- Bus from Stansstad to Bürgenstock: free
- Hammetschwand lift: no discount
- Train from Interlaken to Lucerne: free
- Train from Montreux to Interlaken: no discount
GoldenPass line details
Gotthard Panorama Express
- Boat from Lucerne to Flüelen and train from Flüelen or Arth-Goldau to Göschenen: free
- Train from Göschenen to Lugano: no discount
- Seat reservations and surcharge: no discount
Gotthard Panorama Express details
- Cableway from Kriens to Pilatus: free
- Bus from Lucerne to Kriens: free
- Train to Lucerne: free
- Train from Arth-Goldau or Vitznau to Mount Rigi: free
- Cableway from Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad: free
- Train to Arth-Goldau: free
- Boat to Vitznau or Weggis: free
- Cableway from Kräbel to Rigi Scheidegg: free
- Cable car from Engelberg to Mount Titlis: free
- Train to Engelberg: free
- Ice Flyer lift: free
- Train from Lucerne to Pfäffikon: free
- Train from Pfäffikon to St. Gallen: no discount