About the Adventure Card
Learn all about the Adventure Card (ErlebnisCard in German). Let's start with a summary:
- Free unlimited traveling for 2, 3 or 5 days in a month in eastern Valais, Uri, the west of Graubünden and part of the Bernese Oberland.
- Transport by train and bus is mostly free.
- Many mountain trips are discounted by 50%.
- Discounts on attractions.
- Only available for 2nd class traveling.
- There are no benefits on the non-travel days.
- Children travel along at a low fixed price or free.
The Adventure Card suits your plans if:
- you have planned intensive traveling for a few days in this region only. You'll save money as point to point tickets are more expensive.
- you prefer ticketless traveling. You don't have to get tickets for all transportation that is covered for free.
- your plans are not set in stone or you want to be flexible. The Adventure Card allows spontaneous trips by train and bus at no extra cost, and you can use the travel days whenever you want within a month.
WHERE IT'S VALID
See where you can travel with the Adventure Card, and which discounts are included.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the Adventure Card once you are in the region.
Even more information and tips about the Adventure Card.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.