Adventure Card prices and resellers
Below you'll find prices and points of sale for the Adventure Card. The Adventure Card is a physical document. It can not be downloaded or printed at home.
- a 40 - 50% discount applies to the pass price if you have a valid Swiss Half Fare Card at the time of traveling;
- Junior travelcard: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel along for free everywhere (even on routes where the parents just get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with an Adventure Card;
- If not accompanied by a parent, children from 6 to 15 get a 40 - 50% discount on the pass;
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass;
- There is a special price for families of up to 2 adults and 3 children up to 15 years old. In this case Junior travelcards are not needed. The children will travel along for free;
- There are no special fares for seniors.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residence
About this list
Purchase option 1: Rail stations in the region
CHF 109.00 p.p. (no additional charges) (2-day Adventure Card 2nd class)
Purchase only possible at staffed stations in the concerning region during opening hours. In some cases it's also possible at larger bus stations, ship docks and at the rail stations of airports. For details, refer to the railway company operating in the region.
There may be queues at busier times.
Pass prices are equal to those in the official SBB ticketshop (if they sell this particular product)
Payment in Swiss francs. Payment in other currencies is often possible, but usually a high exchange rate applies. Cash payments only in Swiss francs and sometimes EUR.