Adventure Card prices and resellers
Below you'll find prices and points of sale for the Adventure Card. The Adventure Card is a physical document. It can not be downloaded or printed at home.
- a 40 - 50% discount applies to the pass price if you have a valid Swiss Half Fare Card at the time of traveling;
- Junior travelcard: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel along for free everywhere (even on routes where the parents just get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with an Adventure Card;
- If not accompanied by a parent, children from 6 to 15 get a 40 - 50% discount on the pass;
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass;
- There is a special price for families of up to 2 adults and 3 children up to 15 years old. In this case Junior travelcards are not needed. The children will travel along for free;
- There are no special fares for seniors.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residence
Instant delivery of the Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex, Swiss Half Fare Card, Saver Day Pass and point to point tickets. Pick "E-tickets" as the delivery method to receive your order through e-mail within 30 minutes. The Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Half Fare Card can be downloaded from your HappyRail account as well.
Delivery within 1 business day of reservations for the Golden Pass trains and Bernina/Glacier/Gotthard Panorama Express, the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland, and the 1-day travelpass. Pick "E-tickets" as the delivery method to receive your order through e-mail. Orders received before 4:30 PM CET on Friday will be e-mailed the same day.
Free shipping to your home address or any address in Switzerland (e.g. your hotel). These options apply to products that can't be e-mailed, such as Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland, Tell-Pass and Eurail passes.
Delivery as a voucher applies to some products, e.g. the Jungfrau Travel Pass. The voucher shows the pass details and proof of payment, so you can quickly obtain your pass from a Swiss train station.
Pickup at Zurich Airport is available for a fee. Orders received before 4 PM CET can be collected 2 business days later.
Payment by credit card.
Fast helpdesk to answer questions
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions about your order as well
Pre-booking service: you can book many tickets and passes even before they are officially available. You're guaranteed of the best price as the tickets will be issued as soon as they become available. The price difference will be refunded, or you will be contacted in case the tickets are more expensive than what you paid. You can still cancel your purchase at that point. This service is not available for all routes. A service fee may apply.
About this list
Purchase option 2: Rail stations in the region
CHF 109.00 (€ 99.79) p.p. (2-day Adventure Card 2nd class)
Purchase on the spot is only possible at staffed stations in the concerning region during opening hours. In some cases it's also possible at larger bus stations, ship docks and at the rail stations of airports. For details, refer to the railway company operating in the region.
There may be queues at busier times.
Pass prices are equal to those in the official SBB ticketshop (if they sell this particular product)
Payment in Swiss francs. Payment in other currencies is often possible, but usually a high exchange rate applies. Cash payments only in Swiss francs and sometimes EUR.
Extended support: not available