Adventure Card prices and resellers
Below you'll find prices and points of sale for the Adventure Card. The Adventure Card is a physical document. It can not be downloaded or printed at home.
- a 40 - 50% discount applies to the pass price if you have a valid Swiss Half Fare Card at the time of traveling;
- Junior travelcard: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel along for free everywhere (even on routes where the parents just get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with an Adventure Card;
- If not accompanied by a parent, children from 6 to 15 get a 40 - 50% discount on the pass;
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass;
- There is a special price for families of up to 2 adults and 3 children up to 15 years old. In this case Junior travelcards are not needed. The children will travel along for free;
- There are no special fares for seniors.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residence
Near-instant delivery of the Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Saver Day Pass and point to point tickets. Pick "E-tickets" as the delivery method to receive your order through e-mail within 30 minutes. You can print your pass/ticket at home.
Delivery within 1 business day of reservations for the Golden Pass trains and Bernina/Glacier/Gotthard Panorama Express, the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland, and the 1-day travelpass. Pick "E-tickets" as the delivery method to receive your order through e-mail. You can print your pass at home. Orders received before 4:30 PM CET on Friday will be e-mailed the same day.
Free shipping to your home address or any address in Switzerland (e.g. your hotel). This is the only option for products that can't be e-mailed, such as Jungfrau Travel Pass, Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland, Swiss Travel Pass Flex, Tell-Pass, and Eurail passes.
Pickup at Zurich Airport is available for a fee. Orders received before 4 PM CET can be collected 2 business days later.
Payment by credit card.
Fast helpdesk to answer questions
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions about your order as well
About this list
Purchase option 2: Rail stations in the region
CHF 109.00 (€ 95.71) p.p. (2-day Adventure Card 2nd class)
Purchase on the spot is only possible at staffed stations in the concerning region during opening hours. In some cases it's also possible at larger bus stations, ship docks and at the rail stations of airports. For details, refer to the railway company operating in the region.
There may be queues at busier times.
Pass prices are equal to those in the official SBB ticketshop (if they sell this particular product)
Payment in Swiss francs. Payment in other currencies is often possible, but usually a high exchange rate applies. Cash payments only in Swiss francs and sometimes EUR.