Where can I travel with the Adventure Card Upper Valais-Uri-Grisons?
The Adventure Card only allows free or discounted traveling in the eastern Valais, Uri, western Graubünden and its surroundings.
Download the network map for all details.
How the map works
- Free and discounted traveling is explained in the bottom of the second page of the map;
- Traveling with the Adventure Card applies to all trains operating on the indicated lines and which are listed in the timetables. The train type (InterCity, local, panoramic) and the operating company do not matter. Panoramic trains such as the Glacier Express are thus included.
Top attractions covered by the Adventure Card Upper Valais-Uri-Grisons
- Cable car from Betten to Bettmerhorn: 50% off
- Train to Betten: free
- Cable car from Fiesch to Eggishorn: 50% off
- Train to Fiesch: free
- Train from Zermatt to Gornergrat: 50% off
- Train to Zermatt: free
- Gondola and funicular from Saas-Fee to Mittelallalin: 50% off
- Bus to Saas-Fee: free