We are (family of 4 people) are traveling from Berlin, Germany to Berne, Switzerland. We are traveling with an Eurail Global Pass. Our plan is to spend just a day in Switzerland to cover Jungfrau and Titlis, and take one of the scenic trains, perhaps Bernina Express to Milan, Italy. After we booked a hotel in Berlin, we realized it is a pretty long trip from Berlin-Bern. Hotel has a no-refund policy. So we are kinda stuck with Berlin.
Here are my questions:
- First, is it possible to cover Jungfrau and Titlis in a day and catch Bernina?
- If we decided to lose money over hotel reservations and drop Berlin, what is the best city in Germany to stay that would give us shortest possible travel time to Switzerland so we have enough time to cover both Jungfrau and Titlis.
- We are open to flights if it helps cut down travel time
- Any other suggestions/recommendation are welcome too
Look forward to your response.
- The thread ‘What is best way to do this’ is closed to new replies.