4 days itinerary in Switzerland (Paris to Venice)

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2016 at 2:06:39 #808448

Hi Arno & Annika,

Myself and my friend isinterested to visit Switzerland.Please suggest me detaileditinerary for 4 days and 3 nights in Switzerland.We are staring from Paris on7th April 2016 morning and need to reach Venice on 11th April.We are interested to visitRhine falls, Zurich city, Lucerne (Picasso, Lion Mountains & Chapel Bridge),and Interlaken (Mt.Titlis & Jungfraujoch)

Ramya. Jayam

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    19 February 2016 at 8:26:02 #848568

Hi Jayam, welcome to MySwissAlps!

If I were you, I’d start off with Zurich and the Rhine Falls, then spend two nights in Lucerne and do the trip to the Titlis, then move over to Interlaken and spend a night there for the Jungfraujoch trip, and continue your journey towards Italy after that. The links provided will help you to find more information on traveling, accommodation, etcetera. Studying our page on how to create an itinerary might be helpful too.

A 4 day Swiss Travel Pass seems to be a good fit for your travel plans.

I hope this gets you started!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 February 2016 at 13:25:48 #848569

Hi Arno & Annika,

Thank you for your Instant Reply. Please Suggest me the best Itinerary, Places to Visit , Best Sim card and Costumes to wear

Option 1:4th April : arrivalto Paris at 20:305th April :Disney land6th April : Hopon Hop off Paris7th April : Hopon Hop off till 17:00 than catch train at 18:23 to Interlaken. Reach Interlakenat 23:48 and take rest.8th April : Jungfrau Glacier than Night stay at Lucerne9th April : Mt.Titlis& Lucerne city tour night stay at Lucerne10th April :Lucerne & Rhine Falls than Catch flight at Zurich to Venice at evening.11th April : VeniceSightseeing12th April : Pisa13th April : Rome14 th April : Rome toIndiaOption 2:4th April : arrivalto Paris at 20:305th April :Disney land6th April : Hopon Hop off Paris7th April : Hopon Hop off Paris8th April : 06: 30 train to Rhine falls and night stay at Lucene9th April : MtTitlis & city tour night stay at Interlaken10th April : Jungfrau Glacier night stay at Interlaken11th April : 6:30train to Venice at 13:30. Night Stay at Venice12th April : Venice to Pisa13th April : Pisato Rome14 th April : Rome toIndia

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 February 2016 at 13:34:05 #848570

Hi Jayam,

You just posted your plans 3 times. Please check our forum rules; duplicate posts are not allowed. Let’s continue the conversation here. Also please edit your post if required as the above one is hard to read. Just insert some new lines or use a bullet list. I did that for you in your new thread. Speak to you there!

• The thread ‘4 days itinerary in Switzerland (Paris to Venice)’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.