Free reservations to Jungfraujoch & more discounts

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    3 March 2020 at 8:47:34 #897444

Hi Vigneshlabam,

The Jungfrau Travel Pass is a different product. This promotion is about the Swiss Travel Pass and the trip to Jungfraujoch. If you want to take advantage of the promo, you need to order the Swiss Travel Pass and the ticket to Jungfraujoch for a fixed date. The flexibility is only in the departure time on that date. Please see my original post at http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/free-reservations-to-jungfraujoch-more-discounts for details and the links to order through. If you choose not to take advantage of the promo, then you can buy your pass from any of the retailers listed here: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/price.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 March 2020 at 12:41:01 #897445

Hi Arno,

Thanks for the reply. I waited till the last day to buy the STP from STC. Unfortunately it is available only from 10th March onwards. Is there a way I can buy it from 8th March onwards? I arrive in Zurich on 6th March 7PM.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 March 2020 at 13:55:01 #897446

Hi Vigneshlabam,

the problem is that the ticket for the Jungfraujoch excursion is a paper ticket and it is now too late to buy it. This is the reason why you can buy your Jungfraujoch tickets just from 10 March.

Ildiko

Peterli
    Participant
    1206 posts
    6 March 2020 at 20:06:04 #897447

Hello Lucas,

The other day Rockoyster was explaining how one becomes an “expert” instead of a “top member”. Seems to me that with your number of posts, and their content, you should be classified as an “expert”.

Viewing 4 posts - 161 through 164 (of 164 total)
  • The thread ‘Free reservations to Jungfraujoch & more discounts’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.