Thank you so much, Lucas and Alpenrose! You guys are so helpful and great!
Just a few more questions, if you don’t mind:
1. Is the Glacier Gorge in Grindelwald BGF open during the period of 27 November to 4 December? Do they allow dogs?
2. I would be based in Wilderswil although for 7 days, I was wondering whether I should and can cover the following in one day. Is it feasible to stop along the way for an hour walk on our way up to Jungfraujoch? For instance:
From Wilderswil cogwheel train to Lauterbrunnen Valley (1 hour walk)
Continue cogwheel train to Wengen (1 hour walk)
Continue easy trail hiking to Murren and back to Wengen (1+ hour walk)
Continue cogwheel train to Kleine Scheidegg (1 hour walk)
Then finally cogwheel train to Jungfraujoch (Alphine Sensation, Ice Palace, etc – 2 to 3 hours)
3. What else can I do in Interlaken or Jungfrau Region, I seem to be able to cover everything in 4 days or less and have remaining 3 days?
4. Would you recommend I do day-trips to Montreux, Lausanne and Zermatt from Interlaken Ost or Saas-Fee? Taking into consideration the time and convenience.
5. What is the best route covered by Swiss Travel Pass Flex to get to Saas-Fee from Interlaken Ost/Wilderswil? I understand that I have to get to Visp or Brig first to hop on a PostBus.
6. I understand that I can rent a free bike in Zurich with an ID and CHF 20 deposit. Is this valid for tourists and what form of ID or can I present my passport?
Once again, thank you very much.