About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Recommended hotels Lucerne, Interlaken, Zermatt?
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Recommended hotels Lucerne, Interlaken, Zermatt?

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
ivanlwh
ivanlwh
5 posts
Sep 8, 2022 - 3:49 PM

Planning a trip to Switzerland from 1 - 9 Nov, checking if there are any recommendations for accommodations in Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. Which will be the base for my trip. Or any alternatives for base? Planning day trip to Bern, Zurich and Jungfraujoch region. Thanks

Arno
Arno
15661 posts
expert &
Sep 9, 2022 - 5:09 AM

Hi Ivanlwh,

Yes, we have recommendations on our pages about the towns you mentioned:

The hotels listed there have been manually selected. If there's nothing that you like, please provide more details (www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/how-to-get-help-finding-accommodation). Thanks!

Maruza89
Maruza89
3 posts
Sep 9, 2022 - 6:21 AM in reply to ivanlwh

I'm currently staying at the Petite Charm Inn in Zermatt. Quaint little place really close to the museum town (3 min walk). It was a pleasant 10-15 minute walk through town from Zermatt bahnhof train station. I'm loving it here.

MarieD
MarieD
8 posts
Sep 9, 2022 - 10:19 AM

We just stayed at Hotel Bristol and loved it. Near the church. Free shuttle to and from train station. Lovely breakfast included. We had a great room with a view of the Matterhorn. We will stay there again. Pictures are the shuttle and view from our room.

Attachments
EASW
EASW
54 posts
Sep 9, 2022 - 4:07 PM in reply to ivanlwh

We stayed at Hotel Des Alps in Lucerne—a charming hotel in the Old Town and we had a balcony view directly over the Kapellbrücke!

in Zermatt we stayed at Europe Hotel. This was a more modern hotel and our Matterhorn Design room had a fantastic view of the Matterhorn

I included a photo from each, so you can see for yourself. 😊

Attachments
Mmnafletcher
Mmnafletcher
19 posts
Sep 10, 2022 - 11:12 AM

We stayed just outside of Lucerne at the Holiday Inn Express in Kriens. It was less than 5 minutes walk from the train station and 1 stop from Lucerne. The hotel was reasonably priced, modern and clean. Breakfast was included!

Arno
Arno
15661 posts
expert &
Sep 11, 2022 - 5:56 AM

Thanks for your valuable input Maruz89, MarieD, EASW and Mmnafletcher!

ivanlwh
ivanlwh
5 posts
Sep 11, 2022 - 6:00 AM

Thank you everyone! I will look through the recommended accommodations!

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Who's MySwissAlps.com?
We're passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about planning a trip to Switzerland since 2002.
More about usNewsletter signup

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022