Excursion tips for 8 days from Wilderswil with Berner Oberland Pass

• Susan
    Participant
    4 posts
    22 April 2024 at 13:17:15 #1437216

Without going into too much detail could you suggest various day trips from Wilderswil including Murren, Grindelwald,Lauterbrunnen, Wengen, Interlaken,Lake Brienz, Brienz,Lake Thun, Iseltwalt, Gimmelwald, Mannlichen and Meiringen. We will have the Berner Oberland Pass for 8 days. It is my understanding that it would be possible to do perhaps two or three towns comfortably in one day. I am trying to construct possible day trips for us to do to send to our traveling companions. I would appreciate any help you could offer. No need to go into details in each town because I have been doing research on the various towns. I am more interested in which ones I could combine and what transportation I would use.
    Thank you,                                                                                                        Susan

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11170 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.