Jan 2, 2017 - 8:25 AM
Okay so I found how to start my own thread. Pls reply here only. I posted this same query today morning in Kritikagupta's thread.
My dates for Switzerland trip is 28th April to 4th may'17 I.e 6 nights. Travelling with my husband for our 10th anniversary.I have done bit of research but still very confused on lot of things. I'll discuss my plan here and open for any changes:
28th: Zurich to Luzern( check in)- leisure day/city roam by bus/rental bicycle/walk.
29th : Mt. Rigi .
30th: Luzern to Interlaken( check in)- leisure day/city roam by bus/rental bicycle/walk.
1st: Jungfrau day excursion.
2nd: Interlaken to Zurich(check in)-leisure day/city roam by bus/rental bicycle/walk. Night pubbing.
3rd: Rhine falls.
4th: Fly back home.
My queries now:
1. For this itenary should I take swiss travel pass or half rate card? As swiss travel pass comes for 3 ,4 or 8 days and in my case 3and 4 will not be valid for my complete trip and 8 days is coming out very expensive.
2. I read somewhere that hotels give free buss passes for the city. Is it true?
3. Total cost of Jungfrau, Rhine falls and Mt Rigid ,seperately, if I take half rate card.
4. What are the charges for bicycle rentals and is it advisable to use bicycle as mode of convenience in the city.
5. Climate in April. I understand April/may neither comes in summer nor winters so will it be cloudy or sunny?
This much only for now but I am sure will come back again with other queries. Thank you in advance.