Interrail Global Pass prices and resellers
Below you'll find prices and points of sale for Interrail Global Passes. Interrail passes are physical documents. They can not be downloaded or printed at home. The pass can be purchased from 11 months before traveling.
- Seniors get a 10% discount on their pass;
- Youths/students up to 25 (inclusive) get a discount of about 25% on their first or second class pass;
- Note that passes for adults are only available for first class;
- Up to 2 children from 4 to 11 (inclusive) may travel along for free with an adult (does not need to be family). A Youth pass can be purchased for additional children;
- Children up to 3 travel along for free. They don't need a pass.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residence
About this list
Print at home available for Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Swiss Transfer Ticket and point to point tickets. Also for Golden Pass and Bernina/Glacier/Gotthard Panorama Express reservations. Pick "E-tickets" when asked for delivery information. Delivery through e-mail within one business day, orders received before 4:30 PM CET on Friday will be e-mailed the same day.
Free shipping to your home address or any address in Switzerland (e.g. your hotel).
Pick this option if there's no print at home for your order.
Pickup at Zurich Airport is available for a fee. Orders received before 4 PM CET can be collected 2 business days later.
Payment by credit card or Paypal. Note that a fee applies to a few of the payment options.
Fast helpdesk to answer questions
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions about your order as well