Interrail Global Pass prices and resellers
Below you'll find prices and points of sale for Interrail Global Passes. Interrail passes are physical documents. They can not be downloaded or printed at home. The pass can be purchased from 11 months before traveling.
- Seniors get a 10% discount on their pass;
- Youths/students up to 25 (inclusive) get a discount of about 25% on their first or second class pass;
- Note that passes for adults are only available for first class;
- Up to 2 children from 4 to 11 (inclusive) may travel along for free with an adult (does not need to be family). A Youth pass can be purchased for additional children;
- Children up to 3 travel along for free. They don't need a pass.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residence
About this list
Near-instant delivery of the Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, point to point tickets and reservations for the Golden Pass trains and Bernina/Glacier/Gotthard Panorama Express. Pick "E-tickets" as the delivery method to receive your order through e-mail within 30 minutes. You can print your pass/ticket at home.
Delivery within 1 business day of the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland and 1-day travelpass. Pick "E-tickets" as the delivery method to receive your order through e-mail. You can print your pass at home. Orders received before 4:30 PM CET on Friday will be e-mailed the same day.
Free shipping to your home address or any address in Switzerland (e.g. your hotel).
Pick this option if there's no print at home for your order.
Pickup at Zurich Airport is available for a fee. Orders received before 4 PM CET can be collected 2 business days later.
Payment by credit card.
Fast helpdesk to answer questions
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions about your order as well