1-day travelpass prices and resellers
Below you'll find points of sale. Note that you need to have a Swiss Half Fare Card in order to travel with the 1-day travelpass.
- Children up to 5 travel along for free;
- Children from 6 to 15 travel for free if the parents have a Swiss Half Fare Card and a Swiss Family Card. If the parents do not have a Swiss Family Card, they can buy the cheaper 1-day travel pass for children. This pass requires the child to be accompanied by an adult, who doesn't need to be a relative. The children don't need a Swiss Half Fare Card;
- There are no discounts for seniors or groups;
- The cheaper "9 o'clock travelpass" has been discontinued as of December 2017;
- The Saver Day Pass is explained here.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residenceWrong country? Correct it in your account.
About this list
Purchase option 1: Rail stations in Switzerland
CHF 75.00 p.p. (no additional charges)
Passes: on the spot purchase is only possible at staffed stations during opening hours. Domestic tickets: also available via ticketing machines. For details, refer to the railway company servicing the station of choice.
There may be queues at busier times, particularly in popular towns and airport train stations
Pass prices are equal to those in the official SBB ticketshop (if they sell this particular product).
Payment in Swiss francs. Payment in other currencies is often possible, but usually a high exchange rate applies. Cash payments only in Swiss francs and sometimes EUR.
Extended support: not available